A New Culture of Learning
Here's my reflection on A New Culture of Learning by Thomas and Brown.
The three principals from A New Culture of Learning:
* The internet has the most up-to-date information for learners. *
* Peer-to-peer learning is most natural for learners. *
* Collaboration happens in a collective of learners. *
Application within my Innovation Plan:
- Online resources for teachers to reference.
- Working within the collective to build understanding.
ChangSchool. (2015, Dec 14). Dr Tony Bates on Building Effective Learning Environments. [Video File]. Retrieved from https://youtu.be/3xD_sLNGurA
Harapnuik, D. (2015, May 8). Creating Significant Learning Environments (CSLE). [Video FIle]. Retrieved from https://youtu.be/eZ-c7rz7eT4
TEDx Talks. (2012, Sep 12). A New Culture of Learning, Douglas Thomas at TEDxUFM. [Video File]. Retrieved from https://youtu.be/lM80GXlyX0U
Thomas, D., & Brown, J. (2011). A new culture of learning. Lexington, KY: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform.
Venosdale, K. (2012). I tweet. [Image]. Retrieved from https://www.flickr.com/photos/venosdale/7955414372
Venosdale, K. (2013). Tell me. [Image]. Retrieved from https://www.flickr.com/photos/venosdale/8394169227
#EDLD5313 #InnovationPlan #Reflections #studentcentered #ProfessionalLearning